Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bacon & Chocolate Chip Cookies


With a new bacon obsession come new recipes. My latest and greatest experiment is bacon & chocolate chip cookies. Only one word is needed to describe these delectable morsels of sweet and salty goodness: AMAZING. Not only did they taste yummy, the house smelled like HEAVEN! Imagine the scent of bacon and cookies baking in the oven at the same time. If there was a man in my life he would have fallen in love with me all over again with one sniff of my kitchen! :) I basically just used my Culinary Institute of America chocolate chip cookie recipe then added alot of already cooked-till-crispy crumbled up bacon pieces. I am such a huge sweet and savory fan so these really hit the spot and now I am inspired to create a few other unlikely pairings.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this bold yet curious combination!

    ReplyDelete